Saturday, August 1, 2009

Structured Strongman Training Session Highlights: 1 Aug 2009 - Strongman Tyre Flip



Strongman Spotlight


Kesavan, 23, wrote in to us wanting to take us up on our FREE First Timer Trial Session. We were happy to oblige. We coached him on tyre flipping techniques and the powerlift of the day, the Deadlift.

Needless to say, we got him a new PR (Personal Record).

This is what we do over here at Team Iron Behemoths.

But don't just take our word for it, here's what Kesavan wrote in to say:



" Thank u....I had my free first timer training session with team behemoth strongman club on 1 Aug 2009. I flipped the 200kg tire for 10 reps and managed to flip the 300kg tire at least once for a rep.I felt proud with my performance.

Then later, suprisingly, i pulled a impossible 130kg deadlift for 1 rep max surpassing my previous 120kg.

The guys there were very motivating and they encouraged me. It was a very fruitful training session.I am looking forward to train with them sooner...."



Make the first step like Kesavan.

Book your FREE Session with us now via email at teamironbehemoths@gmail.com or call/text 91011721.