Sunday, November 29, 2009

Making Singapore Stronger!



Making Singapore Stronger!

That's our new tagline for the Strongman Spotlight!


Here at Team Iron Behemoths, people get stronger! How can they not? With our greatest asset being our collective training knowledge and experience of all the members! We are proud to have created a fitness community that sees people of all ages and backgrounds and from all around the world! From students to schoolteachers, from soldiers to sales assistants, from personal tariners to private bankers! Some come to learn, some come to share- all get to lift and are stronger for it!


We are proud to be Making Singapore Stronger!



This week in the Strongman Spotlight we are featuring Andrew,26.



Here is Andrew performing the Strongman Farmers' Walk on grass with 100kg-a-side.


He wrote in about his Session with us-

"Samuel,

Training in the park with you guys was a fantastic experience. I loved how the more experienced members were ready to share much-needed advice on form. I must say, though, Strongman is so much more than just being 'strong'; i quickly realised how critical technique is in performing the tyre flip and yoke walk.
I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you for giving me much needed advice on form for my deadlift, resulting in not one, but TWO Personal Bests at 190kg and 195kg from my previous best of 180kg! I can't wait to see how much more i can get out of my other lifts!
I'm proud to say that i have trained with Team Iron Behemoths, and will certainly be back for more punishment!




Truly, Andrew"




Thanks Andrew. Happy to have you with us! Make no mistake, you're a strong dude already coming in but I guess that's what you get from training with us - STRONGER!

To book your FREE First-Timer Trial Session simply write to teamironbehemoths@gmail.com or call/text 91011721.